Thursday, May 21, 2009

Men

Why do men ask people about you, tell you how beautiful you are, but never pursue? Does anyone have an answer for this? But you know what really ticks me off, when you go to a christian dating site to I guess target a certain group of people, but only heathen's email you, what's up with that? Or you in the store, your eyes meet his, he smiles at you and gives you that come hither look, your heart begins to race, is he really looking at me you think to yourself. You smile and return his glance and just when you think he's coming to get your number, his girl pops up out of nowhere and he turns and walks away as he is lead by his owner......

1 comment:

  1. I think the problem is that most men (I'm sad to say) are DAWGS!!! A good man is like a diamond in the rough, once you've cut cleaned and polished him only then is he worth something! Grocery stores are the worst its always there that men with their wedding rings on have the audacity to try and talk to me, I'm like go find your wifey!!!

    ReplyDelete