Sunday, June 19, 2011

Women

It is so annoying to see a woman complain about a good man. For those of us who have had sorry men, it is annoying. I go to bed alone and wake up alone, and she has a man to sleep and wake up with and she is sitting in front of me complaining about he works to hard. What????? Can I just find a man who works??? I don't get it. I guess they need to live with my ex for about a week and she would be cured. And that's a fact. Women, respect, honor and love your good man, cater to his every need, he deserves it. The saying is, "a good man is hard to find", you can believe that. So if you have a good man, think about all the women who don't and thank God for what you have. If not, just pass him to me, I will not how to take care of him :0).

No comments:

Post a Comment